About Me

My photo

Hi, I'm Lyndsey. I'm a 36 year old Mum from Wales. I have a Masters Degree in Marketing Communications and Public Relations and put it to good use in my work as a freelance Marketing & PR consultant. I also work part time as a fundraising coordinator for a Welsh charity which I absolutely love!! With two jobs, two children, two cats and a handsome man, lets just say I'm a busy lady. 
From 2006-2008, I wrote a column for the Denbighshire Free Press. I was so proud of the feedback I got for this, even the one angry ‘You Suck’ letter to the editor cheered me up no end; it showed that people took notice of what little ol’ me had to say. It’s good to know that people give a rat’s ass either way! So, succumbing to requests from my former fan club (ok, overstating there – readers who had nothing better to do on a Thursday afternoon) under the March 2014 archive you will find a selection of my early Free Press articles. I’d love to hear what you think on any of the subjects raised…you know, rat’s ass either way feedback ;-)

Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Want to Win A Clarins, Armani & Dior Gift Box?

Of course you do! Welcome to my first giveaway. My lovely friend Rosie from Clarins at Debenhams has put together this mahoosively desirable gift box just for That Welsh Blonde readers.

Dior Blush











Whether you want this fab giftbox for yourself, as a Christmas pressie or see it as an opportunity to get into your friend/girlfriends good books, all you have to do to win it is subscribe and then share your fave That Welsh Blonde post. simples!

Dior Make Up Case
As much as I want to keep this for myself, I have been a good girl and launched a rafflecopter just for you. If you have never heard of rafflecopter before, this is how it works. In this case, there are four ways in which you can enter the prize draw; 'like' my Facebook page, 'follow' me on Twitter, 'follow' me on Instagram or 'share' your favourite blogpost on either Twitter or Facebook. You can choose just one or two or all four options. Each like, follow or share equates to an entry into the draw, which means you have up to four chances of winning.

The rafflecopter will be live for two weeks and the lucky winner will be chosen at random & then notified within 48 hours of the draw. So that's it. Easy peasy! A list of what you can win is below along with pictures of the gorgeous products. Good luck everyone xx 

  • Clarins HydraQuench Cream Mask
  • Clarins Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream
  • Clarins Hand & Nail Treatment Cream
  • Clarins HydraQuench Cream - Normal to Dry Skin
  • Clarins Eye Contour Gel
  • Clarins Face Treatment Oil Mini
  • Clarins Tonic Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml
  • Clarins Instant Eye Make Up Remover
  • Clarins Relax Bath & Shower  Concentrate  100ml                                                                                          
  • Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion
  • Dior Make Up Case
  • Dior Blusher
  • Dior Nude Concealer Mini
  • Gueirlan La Petite Robe Noir Perfume Sample
  • Armani Si Mini Perfume


a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment